Friday, July 22, 2005

Podcast Delay

Ok, things aren't good. I got all fired up to begin recording the bumper music and get going on the first episode of the ReformCast and....uh......

My computer is acting really funny. Not funny-haha mind you. Funny-strange. Actually, not even funny-strange. More like funny-Kyle is getting ready to chuck it out the upstairs window. The sound card is working, both receiving and sending sound. But, while it is registering that my mixer is plugged in, it is not sending any sounds from it.....blahbityblahblahblah....I'm frustrated.

So, it looks like there'll be a longer wait for the ReformCast. Crud, by the time I get this thing off the ground, podcasting will be passe.

I'll post when I:

A. have fixed the problem

B. know what exactly is wrong

C. have tested the aerodynamics of my laptop


until then,
grace and peace
kdd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home